BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

HayDay wasn't worth it.


The sun is sweltering with a damp cool breeze following it . My hair has turned into frizzy multi-colored waves. My check bones are pink with a sunburn, my green eyes buring with a look of aggrivation thinking of earlier in the the day. I was out in the down pour of rain looking for my frined who ditched me for a second time. So after an hour of searching, i left and walked home. As I trudged onward i thought about all teh terribe stupid things i did just to go to hayday and see my friend (who ditched me). My rage began to cloud my train of thought. By the time i reached the my house i was soaked throught to the bone and ready to punch out a window.
Thinking back to this I began to clench my jaw sending a sharp through my mandable like lightening striking a tree. This is the second time she did this to me. After I got home she called and tried to spoon feed me this excuse about how she had to go with her friends then said sorry in a tone drenched in sarcasim. I just hung up the phone, i didn't want to eat her baby mush bullshit anymore. Does this make me a stupid person for letting her do this to me twice? I don't know what to do because she's one of my oldest friends but i do know this wasn't worth it. I feel terrible for what i've done to Ashley and Matt. Also seriously pissed off for all this happeneing in the first place. I'm a terrible, stupid, untrustworthy person.
These last few days have seriously sucked.

0 comments: