I told him, knowing it might ruin our friendship. but i told him anyways.
I thought he would avoid me or look at me like a freak. But he didn't; he walked passed me once and didn't even notice i was there. I thought that was the end of our friendship, turning it into this awkward run around of avoidance. then i was at my locker pulling out a book and he kicked me in the butt (playfully not hard).
I turned around and held my gaze for a few moments as if he was seeing me for the first time. I smiled at him and turned away first, he starred a moment longer before walking back to class. i know he would never do anything to jepordize his relationship with his girlfriend (which is partyl why i still like him).
But he surprised me, i thought he'd go out of his way to avoid mebut instead the onlt thing that changed was the way he looks at me.
and i'm alright with that.
=]


0 comments:
Post a Comment