The world dipped in blue, being washed brand new?
I saw him in Wal*mart yesterday. I could see it in his face, the pain he was going through. I wish i never had to see that look on his face. He was trying so hard to hide it but the tragedy eminated from him in strong wave lengths of grief. I'm glad i saw, and talked with him. I'm glad to know that he's still partly the Matt i've known for so long. I'm glad he's alright.
I went with him from wal*mart to his aunt's house where they shared stories about his mom and looked at old pictures. It was nice, his family are a bunch of Characters they are funny people. It sterrible really that they had to lose someone so close to their hearts. I could feel the saddness when matt opened the door to his aunt's house, it hit me like walking into a brick wall. The parrot was squaking Very loudly while matt took him out of the cage. He played with the parrot Dudley for almost teh entire time we were there. That was his and his mother bird and thwt loved that bird unconditionally. I remember Dudley Squaking in the background when matt would call me on the phone. It breaks my heart to see such good people have to deal with such a tragedy espeically losing your mother, some a sister, a daughter. I can't even begin to fathem what he is going through in his mind adn he will probly never let me know all of it. I've never seen him in such a lost state of mind and its So hard and painful to watch, i Hate seeing him like this. But grief takes its toll on everyone diffrently i just hope that matt won't bottle it up and explode.
That's the only thing i'm really worried about.


0 comments:
Post a Comment