BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Math Class

Sucks SO much.
seriously some of the people in that class...i just want to punch directly in the head.
Perferably the temple. there are like 3 people i sit with who are some oddly sane.
natalie i dont mind so much but i could deffinelty live without.
Then their's Bir who i would like to push off the empire state building. seriously all the fucking girl does is complain and fuckin drives me insane. I really wish i was allowed to kick the shit out of her.
i'm sure Ms. Valmount wouldn't give me a detention, she hates Bri probly more than i do.
so ultamately she wouldn't be missed.
I'm SO glad i'm a senior!!!!
I have to keep telling myself this is my last year so i don't beat the snot out of some of these kids.
i haven't been sleeping very good lately, so i'm super easy to piss off. And i'm just itching to gert into a fight.


Some of these kids are so dumb its sickening and amazing that they made it to freshman year. 

0 comments: