So, they Doc's office called me yesterday...they told me i have some "micro-bodies" in my blood. Which means that my infection turned into bacteria and got into my blood stream. yeah. And if they don't kill the bacteria soon then it could turn into a terminal illness. It might kill me or turn me into a vegtable or i could end up being on pills the rest of my life.
I have a new prescription waitng for me at Wal*mart that i have to take twice a day for two weeks and if that doesn't work then i might have to go into the hospital and be put on an i-v drip until they kill ALL the bacteria. But if they can't kill it all then i could be in a LOT of trouble.
i'm actually really scared, i would've much rather just fuckin' had surgery on my nose. Seriously i would pick that over this any day! i mean i wanted them to find something just like everyone else but nothing that could threaten my life. I'm seriously freakin' out here. yeah you think "Oh no. surgery."
but right now i'm thinking "OMYGOD I"MGONNAFUCKINDIE!!!!!" and its really fucked up because i could die. You don't think about it until the doctor goes "Hey, umm. so this could kill you, if we don't adress it properly." when they said that on the phone my fuckin' heart fell out of my ass. i swear (of course i picked it up and swallowed it again so i could stay living for the time being.) But really like who fuckin' thought that a sinus infection could turn into this. I'm guessing its because they didn't stop my sinus infection early like lets say about Four Fuckin' Months Ago!!! that would've nice. but now i'm stuck with this. Things finally start to look up in my life and now this. a small illness that exploded into something threatening my life. Pretty fuckin' ridiculous if you ask me. But that's my luck. Nothing ever stays good for long. I cried yesterday after they told me that. I mean i hope it turns out that i'm fine and just over rescting or they read something wrong but that's what's going on with my health right now. and apparently things aren't looking very good. i'm just really scared right.
I have a new prescription waitng for me at Wal*mart that i have to take twice a day for two weeks and if that doesn't work then i might have to go into the hospital and be put on an i-v drip until they kill ALL the bacteria. But if they can't kill it all then i could be in a LOT of trouble.
i'm actually really scared, i would've much rather just fuckin' had surgery on my nose. Seriously i would pick that over this any day! i mean i wanted them to find something just like everyone else but nothing that could threaten my life. I'm seriously freakin' out here. yeah you think "Oh no. surgery."
but right now i'm thinking "OMYGOD I"MGONNAFUCKINDIE!!!!!" and its really fucked up because i could die. You don't think about it until the doctor goes "Hey, umm. so this could kill you, if we don't adress it properly." when they said that on the phone my fuckin' heart fell out of my ass. i swear (of course i picked it up and swallowed it again so i could stay living for the time being.) But really like who fuckin' thought that a sinus infection could turn into this. I'm guessing its because they didn't stop my sinus infection early like lets say about Four Fuckin' Months Ago!!! that would've nice. but now i'm stuck with this. Things finally start to look up in my life and now this. a small illness that exploded into something threatening my life. Pretty fuckin' ridiculous if you ask me. But that's my luck. Nothing ever stays good for long. I cried yesterday after they told me that. I mean i hope it turns out that i'm fine and just over rescting or they read something wrong but that's what's going on with my health right now. and apparently things aren't looking very good. i'm just really scared right.


0 comments:
Post a Comment