So i HIGHLY dislike hypocrites...i mean sure in the grand scheme of things everyone is including me i know. buti mean the people who do it all the time not giving any names PandaMaster's Girlfriend.who was my best friend at one point then decided to go after teh guy i wanted after i told her that i liked him. then deicded to stop talking to me. And started telling all her and my friends that i'm a horrible person and that i tried to get pandamaster to cheat on her. Which i Did NOT!!!! If he did anything like that, he would do it himself and i would take NO part in it. I have morals and standards. Its funny cuz after she spread her little disease to my friends none of them believed her. So overall i WIN. i got panda master to admit he loved me and i got to keep all my friends and she lost a few for saying i lied and whored around. They weren't too happy with her needless to say. My friends are Very protective of me and i of them. They may not like each other very much but when it comes to me that gets put aside. Otherwise they probly wouldn't asociate with each other. EVER! but that's fine with me. i luv them always. <3
But yeah anway while reading the blog of my ex-best friend i realize that she was a good a person at one point in time. I miss how she was, don't miss her now. I miss her old personality, happy go lucky would try anything, is completely boy crazy. But now she's a totally diffrent person. I know i should've seen tis coming and i did but i didn't think she would turn into a drone. a conformist. one of the hive. Hollitser wearing,online shopping, never leave your house, live for your boyfriend type of girl. I mean she was never a rebel or an activist or anything like that. I'm very much so an activist..a rebel no. I'm myself, i wear what i want and do what i want. I've been called a punk more than a rebel. but either way yes i've changed too but the core of my personality is still there. Same morals, and warped thinking process and ideas. but its like she's gone totally A wall.
i know you would think that i shouldn't care since she did that or bcause we're not friends anymore. but i do. she was like a sister to me for a long time and i know her inside...well i guess KNEW is the proper term now. but overall i'm glad i met her and have good memories to look back on.
i would like an Italian Sub. lettuce tomato pikle, mayo. YUMMY!!!!! or pizza.


0 comments:
Post a Comment