A technicolor smyphony
you'll never realize what it meant to me
to see you smiling face
not a drop of poise or a touch of grace
just the pure happiness on your face.
then i realized
you weren't looking at me.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year" ~Pink Floyd
When does it become enough? when do you realize that the people that love you, don't support? when do you realize that you don't have to please everyone, just yourself. I take a step back and think about these things sometimes when i watch people walk in teh halls. All these carbon copies of what Scene shouldn't be, clinging to each other because no one else wants them.
People always ask me why i wear what i wear, or why i dye my hair. i say "Because its what i like to do. its what i like to wear."
.i'm just me all the time. I never learned how to be anything else but myself. and i'm glad. I'm quite, loud, mean, proud, stubborn, sweet, kind, clumsy, honest and socialble with a little bit of shyness thrown in there somewhere; also i like my space. I'm a million diffrent things thrown into one person which makes me a little crazy, but that's okay. i'm happy with who i am and what i'm becoming.
I'm just typing this because each year the freshmen come up and they just seem to get more fake. Its like a mass production of emo haircuts and converse. I used to wear my converse everyday until they were so torn up my feet would get wet when it rained. now i haven't bought a pair in three years. because they seem so overrated now. the Hollister wearing blonds with the Abocromie wearing pricks. The attitudes, clothes and personality get worse every year and i cn't wait to leave it all behind.


0 comments:
Post a Comment