BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane.....


I'm leaving for a week to florida and my dear sweet sister.
an din return i'm leaving my best friend mander to fend for her self against her cousins and mike. i'm sorry mander. i'll call don't worry. I never thought about it until now but this is gonna be weird. No mander for a whole week?!
i'm gonna miss her. Its gonna be good to get out of NH though. away from EVERYONE. literally.
i'm excited. yes of course there are people i miss. but i'm coming back.
people haven't stopped calling my house today, telling me "i'm gonna miss you! have a good time!"
i'm like OK I GET IT. i'm coming back. shut up!
but i will miss mander! and amber! and Nicki!
but i will keep in touch the week i'm there. seriously.
i'm not dying. and i luv you too. but just chill. k?
a whole week of catching up with my sister and hangin' out with her boyfriend. he seems like a pretty chill guy. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER.
Seriously i just might cry!
Florida is a home for me. where my sister is, my home is.
i luv her to peices and i keep thoughs peices in a box on my top of my stero.
=] but yeah i'll see ya in a week!!!!!!

0 comments: